One of P3's most significant competitive advantages lies in the area of Information Technology.
P3's IT group cumulatively has over sixty-five years of cutting-edge technology expertise. This expertise specifically covers areas directly impacting our clients: mission critical application development, security, redundancy and fault tolerance, process efficiency, etc. Our expertise not only out-performs other fulfillment companies, but also most technology consulting firms.
- Network environment. P3 has built its network environment with three main attributes in mind: stability, flexibility and speed. P3's network infrastructure is based on a 100BaseT local area network utilizing network switch devices, with three T1 connections to the Internet.
- Radio Frequency. P3's RF based inventory system is built on compliance labeled bar codes allowing staff to route picking and packing activities, ensuring maximum efficiencyData center. P3's data center guarantees and provides uptime of 99.97% for over fifteen thousand customers.
- Integration. P3 is able to provide data integration across a myriad of platforms and methods, including Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), FTP, HTTP and email. Data formats include XML, CSV, Excel and other database formats.
- Shopping Cart/E-Commerce. P3's IT department has internally developed GFS (Global Fulfillment System), a back-end shopping cart easily adaptable to your website.
- Reporting. State-of-the-art and sophisticated reporting accessible 365/24/7 via web or pushed to you as a scheduled release.
- Security. Extensive security measures including backup systems rotated to both fireproof and off-site locations; Cisco Pix firewall security; server-based intrusion detection/prevention software; Verisign encryption; and CVV2 credit card authorization.